Qualifications for Application:
1. First Baptist Academy is a covenant school. Therefore, we require that at least one parent/guardian has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as his/her Savior and be an active member of a Bible-believing church.
2. First Baptist Academy expects developmentally appropriate behavior from its students.
3. Families should be in good financial standing with prior schools.
In addition, the registration process requires completion of the items listed below. All documents and links are available below under Resources.
- Enrollment Application [Click Here]
- Registration Fee [Click Here]
- VPK Certificate (if applicable)
- Church Reference Form
- Teacher Reference Form (Two’s through Pre-K, if applicable)
- Certificate of Immunization and School Entry Health Exam