Qualifications & Process
If you are praying for God to lead you to a Biblically-integrated college preparatory school of academic excellence that is Christ-focused and Kingdom-minded, we invite you to consider FBA. We utilize an online application program. Below are some important details regarding our application qualifications and process.
Qualifications for Application:
1. First Baptist Academy is a covenant school. Therefore, we require that at least one parent/guardian has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as his/her Savior and be an active member of a Bible-believing church.
2. For admission, students should score in the 60th percentile or above on standardized testing.
3. First Baptist Academy expects exemplary behavior and attendance from its students. Applicants must have commendable behavioral and attendance records to be considered for admission.
4. Families should be in good financial standing with prior schools.
A non-refundable fee of $125 per student must accompany each application. Click "Pay Fees" to the right and choose "Application Fee."
Upon acceptance, a non-refundable deposit of $300 is required to reserve placement. This deposit will be applied toward tuition. Click "Pay Fees" to the right and choose "General Fees."
State scholarships are available. Please visit www.stepupforstudents.org for more information.
- Our parents understand that tuition and other fees are necessary in order for First Baptist Academy to successfully fulfill its mission.
- They commit themselves to promptly meet their financial obligations in accordance with Biblical stewardship.
- They also understand and agree to comply with the following tuition policy:
- Tuition is due on the first day of each month.
- Withdrawals after June 1, but prior to the start of school, are subject to the following financial obligation:After June 1, one-month’s tuition is due; after July 1, two-months’ tuition is due; and after August 1 and prior to beginning of school, three-months’ tuition is due.
- The semester’s tuition is due if a student withdraws after the beginning of the school year because the hiring of teachers and staff and the ordering of textbooks and other classroom materials are based upon anticipated enrollment. Student records will not be released until the account is paid in full. Parents will be expected to honor their full year’s commitment to the school. Requests for exceptions must be addressed in writing and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Tuition that becomes 30 days past due will subject the student to being withheld from attending school until such amounts due to First Baptist Academy are made current.
- Monthly tuition payments are made to a tuition management system (FACTS). The annual fee is approximately $45 per family.